Intellectual property Commissioner
- Familiar with patent laws, there are successful experiences in patent;
- Pharmacy law or related major;
- Patent experience, professional relaxation;
- Due partly to document translation requires good English base, skilled in pharmacological and clinical literature translation;
- Once hired, provide good benefits and competitive salary.
- Job requires hard work, careful, patient and have team work spirit;
- Warehouse management experience is preferable;
- Proficient in computer.
- Departments reported to the single audit, responsible for checking original documents, accounting and cost accounting (including cost table and Warehouse checkout);
- Supplier account and customer account, responsible for bank deposit accounts, issue bank account statement;
- Responsible for regulating and checking the goods account, checking accounts and warehouse tables issued by;
- Responsible for the preparation of tax statements, the company's statistics, analysis of the costs, expenditures and control, on the premise of norms effectively reduce costs and expenses;
- Responsible for all kinds of financial statements (including financial statements to foreign headquarters) for the preparation and audit of;
- Responsible for specification for fixed asset ledger accounts match, accounts are reconciled, and issue fixed asset depreciation schedules;
- According to rules and regulations timely clearance (intercompany current accounts);
- Responsible for the company's other financial work
- Investigation on customer's intention, for corporate decisions and relevant departments to provide a reliable basis for the work;
- Maintain and establish business platform;
- Coordination and cooperation with other departments;
- To find problems in your practice, and make reasonable suggestions;
- Complete other work assigned.
- College degree or above;
- Have strong sense of responsibility;
- Have strong sense of working enthusiasm and active service;
- Lively and cheerful, ladies first.